What technology must-haves do you need to conduct legal proceedings remotely, and how can you keep witnesses from being coached off-camera? Read expert advice from leaders at Justice AV Solutions (JAVS), vTestify and Verbit.
This free guide serves as a one-stop source to assist legal professionals in executing their first digital depositions, as well as improve the current processes for those already engaged in remote legal work.
From this eBook, you'll learn how to:
- Address the deposition backlog due to the current climate with more remote work
- Ensure you have the proper tools and software to execute remote digital depositions
- Manage necessary notices, stipulations and exhibits effectively
- Alleviate any concerns of switching to digital you may encounter from clients
- Utilize technology to help you scale your business by unbundling legal processes