COVID-19 threw the world into turmoil, but educators emerged ready to rise to the challenge. With a 70% increase in students reporting needs to the disability department at the University of Pittsburgh, for example, education professionals turned to technology and innovations to connect with students and meet their needs.
Verbit compiled this helpful eBook with creative strategies and lessons learned by thought leaders at Zoom, Kaltura, Panopto, Blackboard, University of Florida, University of Pittsburgh and others who are at the front lines of education.
In this eBook, you’ll learn:
- New best practices for online teaching and Zoom
- Where schools are investing their accessibility efforts
- How to make online courses inclusive and interactive
- How to keep K-12 and university students engaged
- Tips on using innovative ed-tech tools and more video